5 Things To Smile About in Sassy Land ☺
It’s an exciting time in Sassy Land at the moment with things unravelling to some pretty awesome events in the near future… Here are my 5 things to smile about right now!
1. ♥ Valencia: I am heading to this sunny spot for a whole 4 weeks this summer as a compulsory part of my university course for this year! … Who wouldn’t be excited about that?!
2. ♥ The Oxford Half Marathon for The Blurt Foundation: I wanted to make this the year where I took on my biggest challenge yet… and this really is it!
3. ♥ I’m moving to my beautiful flat with my friend Hannah in September… It’s beautiful and I get my own bathroom… And a double bed! Me, excited? Nahh… Okay, well just a little! 😉
4. ♥ Le Blog: It’s getting serious now people. And without you complete Bad Asses reading it then I’d be nowhere…
5. ♥ SUMMER SUMMER TIME: So for the first time in years (since I was in primary school) we actually have April Showers in er, well April! 😀
Which gives me hope that we might actually get summer during summer! Hmm… A girl can dream! If not then I am off to Valencia 😉 It’s a tough life but someone’s gotta do it! 😛
Glitz and Glamour at the Summer Ball
So I was wondering what to do about the summer ball! It’s a big event, with bumper cars and rides etc, but the big question is: What do I wear??
This dilemma only vexes me slightly as I’m going in my hippie gear, but do I buy something new, trousers or dress or hair and accessories?? I am wearing wedges, but do I wear one of my hippie dresses or these bad boys:
I know they are beach trousers, but with some black shorts underneath and a black top with hair and accessories to match, they could be amazeballs!
I am also tempted to wear one of my hippie dresses that I already own and have my hair done instead: Having dip dye blonde wavy hair and blinging up my outfit with some shit hot accessories… 😀
What do you guys think? Comments muchly appreciated! 🙂