Tea and Toast
Early mornings wrapped in your dressing gown, with feet wrapped in fluffy slippers while you relax with a little Tea and Toast are often the best moments of indulgence.
Now that Christmas is here I’m really starting to settle into the winter regime. The only thing I’ve yet to crack are the early mornings! But nobody really likes those so I guess I can be forgiven! 😛 I’m sat here under a blanket with a mug of cinnamon coffee and some crumpets for lunch (Don’t judge me; I’m a student!) doing what I love on my blog and I’m really just content.
I’ve been reading quite a lot of other blogs recently and some of the things I’ve noticed that get posted about a lot, are sweet nothings that give us pleasure.
So I thought I’d put up a post, whilst enjoying my tea and toast, about all the things I’ve been taking little pleasures in lately.
- Cinnamon and Ginger and all Winter spices
- Warm drinks
- Movie Nights
- Christmas Party Preparations
- Decorating my Christmas Tree
- Soaking my Christmas Cake in Brandy
- Baking cookies
- Snuggling under a blanket and blogging
- Costa Coffee’s Christmas Hot Chocolates
- Having to wear earmuffs and gloves
- Looking at the Town Christmas Lights
- Seeing the University Christmas Tree (It’s so sparkly)
- Soaking in the bath with a good book.
- Cuddles with my man.
- Tea and Toast in the morning!
I could go on but there’s really no need for me to gloat at how much pleasure I’m getting out of silly things like putting cinnamon into my coffee and wearing earmuffs! 😛 That’s just a bit sad really! 😉
On another note, I’d like to know what’s putting the smile on your face lately. So please comment below and give me a few more ideas to keep the grin going! 😀