20Things About Me
I’ve been tagged in this post by a number of people now so I suppose I should get on with it!
So here goes:
1. I’m ridiculously scared of spiders… to the point where I’m crying and can hardly breathe! It’s silly.
2. I don’t like Tequila… but that doesn’t mean I won’t drink it if I’m already a bit tipsy!
3. My blog is 2 years old and I am still as unsure about it as I was wheb I first started it…
4. 2 of my best friends don’t actually live in England. Vanessa lives in Colombia, South America and Linnéa live in Gothenberg, Sweden.
5. I have been travelling abroad via aeroplane on my own since I was 16 and I still love it!
6. I would love to have a bunny rabbit one day… and a cat!
7. I want to be a teacher, so that I know that someone someday was inspired by me to reach their potential.
I am actually quite nerdy…
8. In a medical assessment I was informed that my mental age is around 26/27 years old… (!)
9. I’m scared of needles but am happy to have piercings and blood tests if I can chat a load of rubbish at high speeds at the same time!
10. I can’t do press ups and I’m not great at sit ups because I have ZERO upper body strength… I also have the endurance of a corpse! O.o
11. I have been drinking tea from around the age of 11/12…
12. My next door neighbour has seen me in my pj t shirt and bridget jones pants at ridiculous o’clock in the morning, when I was putting out the bins!! (I am still cringing!)
13. Breaking out into lyrics from songs or random dances, is quite a regular occurance for me!
The Butterfly Valley in Turkey!
14. My mum is my best friend and is an enabler in my coffee addiction! 😉
15. I read at a stupidly fast rate… we’re talking a couple of books a day!
16. I have a pedigree and am of “good breeding” so I guess that makes me perfect for Prince Harry’s next girlfriend!
17. I was a Mencer student back in the days of school and attended the Gifred and Talented programmes.
18. I use to sing at my local venue in front of 250 people… Fleetwood Mac was a crowd favourite!
19. Greece, France and Turkey are probably my 3 most favourite countries!
20. I’m not a fussy eater– I love most foods and believe that you should have everything in moderation… Except chocolate. You should have that as much and as often as you can! 😀
Looking a little less nerdy and maybe a little more tipsy…
Well there you have it… 20 things about me… you know that I am a nerd who likes to travel and has a bit of a thing for different sports. We’ve shared hopes and dreams, fears and humiliations… so now I want to know 20 things about you!
I’m going to tag my friend Fatima so she can tell you 20 things about her awesome self!!
This is Fatima; she is amazing! ♡
Check out her blog at http://lavie-engris.tumblr.com 🙂